What date and time will Solo Leveling chapter 134 release online, and what spoilers have started to leak online?
Solo Leveling remains one of the most popular web novels in the world and is widely considered to be competitive with larger manga titles such as Black Clover and My Hero Academia.
In this article, we breakdown the expected release date and time for Solo Leveling chapter 134 as well as the potential spoilers that have started circulating social media.
- CHAINSAW MAN: Hit manga series is getting an anime!
Solo Leveling chapter 134 release date…
- Solo Leveling chapter 134 is expected to release on Wednesday, January 6th, 2020.
NOTE: This date has not been confirmed, but is the expected released date considering the lack of official information that 134 will deviate from the typical schedule.
Solo Leveling chapter 134 release time…
At the time of writing, Solo Leveling chapter 134 is expected to release at midnight (Korea Standard Time).
If this time remains correct, fans can expect the English translations to be available at the following times for international audiences.
- Pacific Daylight Time: 9 AM on Wednesday, January 6th
- Central Daylight Time: 11 AM on Wednesday, January 6th
- Eastern Daylight Time: Noon on Wednesday, January 6th
- British Summer Time: 5 PM on Wednesday, January 6th
The English translations of chapter 134 may be released anytime between an hour before and one hour after the described times, we will update this page with more accurate information if confirmed.
- ATTACK ON TITAN: Season 4 is back this week after short break!
Solo Leveling chapter 134 spoilers…
SPOILER WARNING: Do not read on unless you wish to know potential spoilers for Solo Leveling 134.
- Jin-woo is heading to Japan with Yu Jin-ho, which is currently being destroyed.
- America is organising a meeting with guilds from all over the world, with the Ahjin guild also invited.
- However, the news of Jin-woo’s travelling to Japan breaks across every TV station and could change the way the meeting goes.
- There have been countless loses in Japan, with many hunters thinking that Jin-woo is foolish for trying to help the situation.
- American hunters even start placing bets on how long Jin-woo can last, but the head of the Scavenger Guild Thomas Andre bets that he will survive.
- The chapter ends with Jin-woo arriving at a Japanese airport.
By Tom Llewellyn – email@example.com