Get into the festive mood and redecorate your home screen by getting a Christmas logo for Snapchat!
December is just around the corner, which means it’s time to put up the Christmas decorations, unless you’re one of the people that puts up decorations in November – no judging here.
Since iOS 14 was introduce to iPhones in September, people have been getting creative with their home screens, especially since the widget update allowed them to get more organised.
There was even a trend on TikTok to show off your aesthetic home screen, with some teens dedicating hours to it.
Occasions are a good excuse for anything so don’t leave your phone out of the festivities this year and pimp it up!
How to get a Snapchat Christmas logo
- Go to Pinterest or Google Images to find the Christmas snapchat photo you want to use to replace the app with and save it to photos.
- Download and open the Shortcuts app.
- Click on ‘+’ at the top right on the screen.
- Tap on ‘Add Action’.
- In the search bar, search for ‘Open App’ and tap on it under ‘Actions’ – the ‘Open App’ shortcut will be added to the shortcuts option.
- Click on the app you want to change the logo of.
- Select the 3 dots at the top right corner.
- Tap on ‘choose photo’ and select the desired image from your album.
- Name your app ‘snapchat’
- Click ‘add’ and you will see your new logo on the home page.